TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how close are some of you guys to kansas or salina, ks more specifically? i know there are a few in wichita and i know of one in overland park... just curious how many more there are!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am in Gardner, a couple more are in Olathe, one in Kansas City Kansas, one in Leavenworth, one in Parsons and at least 4 on the Missouri side spread out in Raytown, Independence, KCMO and Springfield. There are probably more I just can't remember right now. You are right, there are at least 4 cars in the Wichita area also. Most of the chatter for our group is on the SCCOA site.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn!! haha well then move back jobe!! just wondering! i know i'd like to meet fellow t-bird owners and check other cars out! besides jobe, you haven't given me a ride in the new bird yet!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i was but it wasn't for very long... i drove by davids and saw the bird! looks sharp jobe! i'll be moving back in the next couple of weeks to start my new job! when's the next time you will be back in town bud?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh ok... you should try to make it down sometime sooner jobe! haven't seen ya in a while! plus you gotta see the progress me and david have made on my bird. not much but it looks alot better. i've got your door panels and yellow dash trim in and with the black carpet it looks badass!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's no good! hopefully it get's to running again! i can't waite to get my bird!! davids still waiting on the title and as soon as he gets it i'm gonna take out a loan so i can get the birdie!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Have any of you guys heard from Mike lately? I sent him an e-mail last week and have not heard back. Unusual for him.

I was hoping to promote a meet in Hays but my car has been down for a while. Hopefuly I will be getting on it next week.

Tony

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ight sounds good jobe!! we'll see ya then! hopefully i'll have the bird by then! i can't seem to get a fire lit under davids ass to get the title so i'm waiting on that for now

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have any of you guys heard from Mike lately? I sent him an e-mail last week and have not heard back. Unusual for him.

I was hoping to promote a meet in Hays but my car has been down for a while. Hopefuly I will be getting on it next week.

Tony
He is around, I sent him a word on this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts