1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
not likely true

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Wasnt big foot proven false about 10-15 years ago, when an elderly backwoods couple told the media that it was them who were making these foot prints up and it was them who were dressing up like a huge gorilla and walking through the woods.

Bigfoot my arse. If theres a bigfoot, then there's also a Bermuda Triangle and lost continent of Atlantis and life on Mars.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
So that's what happened to Robin Williams! :rofl:

Wasnt big foot proven false about 10-15 years ago, when an elderly backwoods couple told the media that it was them who were making these foot prints up and it was them who were dressing up like a huge gorilla and walking through the woods.
It's very hard to prove something isn't possible. Breaking a hoax doesn't prove the real thing doesn't exist. If a Chevy can make it to 1,000,000 miles, anything is possible!

·
Registered
11 Posts
let me get this right now... it's hairy, weighs about 500 lbs., and has big flat feet. Hey, I think those guys found my mother-in-law!!! They better be careful! She gets real mean when she's hungry! Yeah I know they said it was Male, but I made the same mistake the first time I saw her in the dark too!

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,791 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
there is a chance that they did find bigfoot but all the evidence i pointing towards hoax. There selling gear and expeditions on bigfootracker.com nad the pics look fake, the teeth are not yellowed and nasty, tom biscardi is involved and known to have been involved in bigfoot hoaxes in the past, and now they say the DNA is part possum and part human:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts