TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a slight fender bender this weekend and I am in need of an Alpine Green hood and drivers side fender in good condition. I need the hood more than anything. Alpine Green was only available in 96 and 97 and the paint code is "SR." For those that don't know what that color looks like, click here. Its a dark blue in the shade, and a medium/dark green in the sun. Thanks guys...

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
we ain't gonna carry dat dere color up here boy

·
6,253 Posts
btw.. POTD are still required.. just take em from the other side

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Great Obucina said:
ok butthook....what happened?
I either hit a sheep, or a small man wearing a sheep costume. I dunno which it was cause I didn't stop. Once I saw all that blood I knew there was gonna be trouble.

·
Administrator
748 Posts
All Pro Used Auto Parts USA-FL(Auburndale) - search car-part.com. they have hood and fender.

·
6,253 Posts
pic of the day

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
we never get newer birds in the yards where i live...and besides....you dont like me aaron...so no lol.

·
Registered
601 Posts
That's OK Marc, NO ONE likes me :p. Aaron if I get a chance I will go to Cophers this weekend and check for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yo paul.. if u go to cophers call me... i need to get weather trim for my doors and the weather trim at the bottom of the windows.. along w/some other stuff..

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Aaron K. said:
Hummm, you make good points. Seems I have no use for you.
which one is the good point...that u dont like me? or that my yards dont get new birds.....neither one is my fault... lol but ill look on tuesday when im up that way for school

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Im going Today and keep my eyes open for U AronK and for and 94 fender in Silver!!! And a 93 P/S pump from an 5.0 and ......................
Maic

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
MAIC said:
Im going Today and keep my eyes open for U AronK and for and 94 fender in Silver!!! And a 93 P/S pump from an 5.0 and ......................
Maic
preciate it, just get me a price if you could, also its the passenger side with a non power antenna

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
there are a few 94/95s, red and white. two green cougar's 96,and a few mark8's
dont know what years, was in a rush.
think 1 of them Kats is ARONS coler.
Maic

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MAIC said:
there are a few 94/95s, red and white. two green cougar's 96,and a few mark8's
dont know what years, was in a rush.
think 1 of them Kats is ARONS coler.
Maic
:eek:

Did you see what kind of shape the hood and/or drivers side fender was in? Any chance your going back sometime during the week and maybe get pics/details? :) Got a name and/or number for the place? I may have to make a trip down south next weekend if its still there :) Thanks Maic!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Aaron K. said:
:eek:

Did you see what kind of shape the hood and/or drivers side fender was in? Any chance your going back sometime during the week and maybe get pics/details? :) Got a name and/or number for the place? I may have to make a trip down south next weekend if its still there :) Thanks Maic!

The Hood will not work for you, the fender had 2 scraches.
the place was U-PULL-IT , no im not going back anytime soon, sry.
Maic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts