TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met someone the other night who wants a bird bad. She saw the S/C and got all excited. she had been looking for like 10 months and was even willing to drive to FL to get one but i guess it got sold out from under her on the way down. I told her i would help out. If anyone see's a bird 4 sale in new england could you let me know here. It would be nice to have another MN-12 lover in my area.

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Look over on SCCoA. There were a couple of SC's for sale there. There's several people looking to sell their 94-95's. One 94 5spd in Indianapolis, and several others. One guy looking to trade his SC for a honda.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look over on SCCoA. There were a couple of SC's for sale there. There's several people looking to sell their 94-95's. One 94 5spd in Indianapolis, and several others. One guy looking to trade his SC for a honda.
She wants an LX. thanks though. I check there every day

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait.........wait........wait one dag-gone minute!!!! WHY WOULD YOU TRADE AN SC FOR A HONDA? I would trade my focus for an SC in a heartbeat.
S/C's are so high maintnance they make Paris Hilton look like A high school lunch lady. Alot of people can't work on their own cars and can't afford to pay someone else to do it. Thats how i got mine. The kid got sick of working on it. I have only had mine for a year and a few months and i have been in the motor twice and have more money in parts in it then the car books for. If I had to pay for labor i would have a $10k car that was worth 5. But if you have the passion like we do then it doesn't matter......... it's only money. But I degress.... i agree why a f'ing honda??

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
i may have a 94 tbird 4.6 lx for sale soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts