TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Any of you KY guys close enough, we are having a get together in Clarksville Tn at Fairgrounf Park today at 2 oclock. Clarksville is just south of Ft Campbell Ky. Drop by if you can.

Looks like the rain will hold off till latter.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Jeff Bratton said:
Well, I'm in Prospect... right on the Oldham/Jefferson County line. Seen several SC's, but nothing fanasy. Lots of LX's though.

Jeff B.
Hey man I go to UofL, I know of a FEW people who ar einto modding their birds here. Warlockguitarman has amodded 96/97, myself, Chris (doesn't go on here) with a modded 94/95, and a FEW others (hard to find)

Does your SC have like wheels that stick a little out? I saw one on I-65 that looked VERY nice.

I think it'd be a nice Idea to meet up in like Bardstown or Ft. Cambell (maybe even Bowling Green?). Since the distance would be great.. It'd be a nice one time meeting for the summer.

If we are serious I WILL UNDERTAKE THE TASK OF SETTING IT UP.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Metalbassist03

Hey There! No my tires as far as I know do not stick out. I have SVT T-Bird wheels 17x7's. I work off of Westport Rd. right behind the FORD Kentucky Truck plant (KTP).

Well thats cool that you have some close friends that have some modded Birds. I'm working on mine (Supercoupe) as well. Aiming at the 300RWHP.

Email me sometime and we see if we can meet up some where and chat, if you would like?

Later!

Jeff

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey April! Remember me.... Jeff Bratton, I had the Blk SuperCoupe, My friend Troy B., Freddie and You been out to eat a few times and have met up at some of the Louisville Street Meets. So How's That Show bird of yours Doing?

Will, Hope everything is terriffic between you and freddie still!

You trying for the Carl Casper AutoShow this Feburary? Hope so, cause I love going and seeing those MN12's.

Good to here from you again!

Jeff B.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Jeff Bratton said:
Hey April! Remember me.... Jeff Bratton, I had the Blk SuperCoupe, My friend Troy B., Freddie and You been out to eat a few times and have met up at some of the Louisville Street Meets. So How's That Show bird of yours Doing?

Will, Hope everything is terriffic between you and freddie still!

You trying for the Carl Casper AutoShow this Feburary? Hope so, cause I love going and seeing those MN12's.

Good to here from you again!

Jeff B.
Yeah I remember you. Hows it going? Everything here is about the same. Freddy and I got married and were now trying to sell our condo to buy a house. The bird in general is the bird I guess. Transmission went about a year and a half ago and I still havn't been able to get it fixed. It still pulls but it won't be long before it doesn't pull anymore. I've already sent my stuff in for caspers. I'll probaley do noncomp because it's less money and I just don't think it looks good enough to compete aganist anyone right now. Plus their trophy's are cheap looking. It's fun to go though. Get to meet a lot of people.

Hows Troy...havn't heard from him in a while. I think he was mad at me.

Let me know if you go to caspers. I'll keep you updated on where the bird will be. Great to hear from you. :D

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Jeff,

I would like to get a meet together, March would be a good time, because as of right now.. it is TOO DAMN COLD!!

We could meet at Cox's park in Louisville or even at OV if it is open around the time we meet.

Anyways, lets keep this thread alive and not to mention if you know someone who has a modded MN12.. BRING THEM.

Email is: [email protected]

·
Registered
571 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:
Jeff,

I would like to get a meet together, March would be a good time, because as of right now.. it is TOO DAMN COLD!!

We could meet at Cox's park in Louisville or even at OV if it is open around the time we meet.

Anyways, lets keep this thread alive and not to mention if you know someone who has a modded MN12.. BRING THEM.

I'll bring mine...give me a date and I will be there :D

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Hey April, I actually saw YOUR T-Bird in a magazine at O' Reilley's (Radcliff). Did you ask to be in it or did they come find you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey guys. i live on fort campbell, so if you are ever going to meet up around here or in bowling green, id sure like to come. :D

Moses

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Don't worry, WHEN it happens, there will be PLENTY of time in advance and information on here ;)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:
Hey April, I actually saw YOUR T-Bird in a magazine at O' Reilley's (Radcliff). Did you ask to be in it or did they come find you?
Do you know what magazine? I don't know of any that I was in except velocity and river city ryders and I was asked by both. They are just little papers. Nothing spectacular.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Thunderchick94 said:
Do you know what magazine? I don't know of any that I was in except velocity and river city ryders and I was asked by both. They are just little papers. Nothing spectacular.
It was in River City Ryders.. I THINK.

Nothing special!! Pssshh, you don't give yourself enough credit I think. That is awesome IMHO!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:
It was in River City Ryders.. I THINK.

Nothing special!! Pssshh, you don't give yourself enough credit I think. That is awesome IMHO!!

Thanks...i guess i'm just wanting a big feature in a big magazine but that will never happen because one, theres no magazine geared towards our cars. Mainly trucks, imports, and lowriders and my car is none of them. Two, they want things that are immaculate and flawless and my car is no where near that. Oh well...it's not top one on my wish list right now :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Metalbassist03 said:
Jeff,

Great that sounds good.. I would like to just all get together in the spring and show off our cars and shoot the crap! :D

Never been to Ohio Valley, but have lots of mustang, and mopar friends that hang there.

Bring them ON.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I can show!

If you guys don't mind a CrownVic Intruder.

Hey Metalbassist03!

You know me from LM.net

Love your car! ......Hate LT1's though :mad:

·
Registered
571 Posts
How about we try something like say maybe the end of march when it should be a little warmer outside. We can pick a local park or something. Kinda of a middle point so it's a decent ride for everybody. I'm in Mt. Washington.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Yeah yeah I know.. I'm getting flak from a lot of peeps about it... But I'm also considering some other cars now too (aka PI 4.6L Mustang).

Once I get the money and seriously start looking around.. That will be the deciding factor!

April.. Great idea.. We just need a certain day good in advance so I can request off work!

Thanks for the compliment :D

1 - 20 of 92 Posts