TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just letting everyone know that az chapter lives on threw me no matter what!

·
Registered
586 Posts
One, Destructor90. He is the only one. :D

Just kidding. I live in AZ but I don't get on here much. I don't have a PC at home so I have to check in from work. It's kind of hard to do sometimes.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hardly ever see any other Thunderbirds around town...Only really seen 1 that wasn't driven by some old woman.

Any particular places to see others?

I would love to cruise with other 'birds once and a while, most of my friends drive rice rockets - :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Definitely, the next time I head up to the pavillions, I'll let you know, it would be nice to park next to another T-bird up there, and not have to bum around the mustang guys. :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha i know how ya feel!
hey whats your number i would love to chat or hang out!

·
Registered
18 Posts
PM sent!

Like I said before...I kinda dislike cruising with my ricer friends, but it is kinda funny that a stock T-bird is faster than your run-of-the-mill "modded" honda.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
a mo ped is faster stock! with 15 hp hell yes now thats real horse power for a honda!

·
Registered
18 Posts
:D You're not old, stop by, hang out.

I think most true car clubs (outside of ricers) usually are made up of 30-40-50 anyways. I'm in a Samurai club too, and thats how the age distribution mostly is, I'm the youngest member by 15 years, easily.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PHXBird said:
I'd be up for checking out the Pavillions if you all didn't mind an old guy with a stock Bird (for now) haggin out. :)
well hey man why dont you call me right now or when you get this! 602 740 5528 we need to get togather and kick it! im looking for a vp of my car club aka Prick Racing! so if any of you are up to it you guys have the invites just let me know!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just let me know when you guys are going to hang out. I can't do anything this weekend though. I'm working on the Bird. The a/c went out :eek: and you know I have to fix that!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts