TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be attending Kettering University (formulatly the General motors instatute of technology) in fall of 2004. It is located in Flint Michigon and I am woundering if any one on here goes to Kettering or has heard of it. Its a automotive engineering/bussnes school

·
Registered
425 Posts
I wanted to go there after High School, but didn't have the $$ or the means to move all the way out there. I also didn't want to duck bullets every two days (Flint is the statistically 4th most dangerous city in the U.S). But if you can get your foot in the door, by all means go for it! They have the best co-op program for someone who wants to do auto engineering.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I am attending right now and will be a junior when you arrive. Kleckner here on teh boards in an alumni but as far as i know i am the only one on the boards currently attending. Hopefully you will be a B-section student so we can get together with the cars. If you got any questions let me know. Oh and by the way i am from Elk Grove, IL (right west of O'hare) too but i don't know how far waterloo is from chicago. So if you attend some events over the summer we should meet before school starts. Let me know if you got any questions or concerns about school i am more than happy to help.

-Bryan Miller

1 - 3 of 3 Posts