TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have actually been a registered user for about 3 or so years but havent been on here in an extremely long time. I used to have an extremely clean 88 Turbo coupe but it got totalled by some a-hole that fell asleep at the wheel. I now have an 85 Svo 2.3T car. I will post a couple pics of it in this post. I am currently in the market for another 87-88 Turbo if there are any for sale.
Heres a couple of pictures of my 85 Svo:
With Chrome 03 Cobra wheels

With Weld Rod lites:

Engine Pic:

Interior pic with Chromolly Bar:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
very pretty. i like. the only fox i know of for sale is an 87 coug... pile 'o' crap, but cheap

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very nice. That is the cleanest mustang (for that year) that I have seen in a while. Oh an not that it matters but in my opinion the cobras Rs look better than the Weld wheels. Keep it clean dude. Your doin a good job so far.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Sweet SVO, I have always wanted one of those cars.

-Miller

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Miller, it is alot of fun but it has spent more of its life with me disassembled than assembled. Constant tearing down to make it better. I am in the process of building a combination to compete with John Huber. Car should be capable of mid 9 sec passes when it is back on the road. For now i am trying to find a clean Turbo Coupe for a driver.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Thanks Miller, it is alot of fun but it has spent more of its life with me disassembled than assembled. Constant tearing down to make it better. I am in the process of building a combination to compete with John Huber. Car should be capable of mid 9 sec passes when it is back on the road. For now i am trying to find a clean Turbo Coupe for a driver.
1/8th or 1/4?

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,578 Posts
I love the SVO! I wish that i had one of those. Looks awesome! Thanks for the pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.