TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty sure this has to due with the struts/shocks.

Well, when i am driving and i hit roughness in the road, or a bump. I can feel pretty hard knocks under my feet. WHen im driving on a flat surface you cant tell. SO thats why i think its in the suspension.

Im sorry i cant give a more accurate description but maybe someone has had this problem and know what im talking about.

Id like to get it fixed when i get my tax returns but i want to buy the right parts lol.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
could be the exhaust... check the motor mounts, or have tehm checked.. mine was knocking on teh floor when i was sitting at idle.. replaced teh motor mounts, and no knocking. try checking those.

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Check your front sway bar bushings. Mine looked good, but were shot. I went ureathane and the noise went away. I've got ureathane on the strut rods, too. I tried them on the UCAs ,but they squeaked like hell and wore out. I'm back to the OEM rubber bushings in the UCAs.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha....about my bushings....

I just looked at them the other day, and my dad further inspected under the front end.......ALL my bushings on my front it are split open and broke :rolleyes:

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
That be your be your problem then. Replace those split bushings replaced and your thumping will go away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts