TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these Kuhmo's for $50 each, but I was wondering if anybody knew of any cheaper? I'm at school up here in the PA mountains and the 255's on the rear of my car aren't cutting it. Basically I'm tired of walking 3/4 of a mile to class in 10 degree weather.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I picked up some 205/70-15 Kelly Wintermarks for $47, and they are very close to the performance of the blizzaks I had before. However that $47 was at the start of last winter.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have a set of SC wheels and brand new snow tires, Im not sure the brand but they are new, If your interested I can find out the brand, Ill sell them for $200.00+shipping with tires

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
my 95 had firestone LH30's, they were about $50 and were the best snowtires I've had so far... didn't hook worth a darn at the track but they were awesome in the snow.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Those LH30's were what i was using when I went to the track my first( and only, until summer returns) time. That's probably why my best was a 16.001. And being 1075 feet up can't help. I know I'm faster than that. I pulled many a car on my previous tires. I raced at Osceola Indiana dragway 60 miles away. I don't recall the temperature at the time but it was sunny. I am using the LH30's still now and they wear like iron but are good in this snow up here. The parking lots hate me:D

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
caI have these in Ohio for 100.00 if you want them new tires, and 89-93 style wheels, I can ship if you want to pay for it.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Thoes are damn shinny tread, did you put armoral on them lol, I heard of a ricer doing that once and he smashed up his car, pretty funny stuff. Im sure there just wet or somthing but had to ask

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
They are just really clean;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts