TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed 75mm Tb and ported intake plenum on car today,got CEL,code 15,"No Keep Alive Memory power to PCM pin 1 or bad PCM (Memory Test Failure]"...any ideas as to what this means?Car runs fine,has slight miss at idle,probably a vacuum leak because I pulled the blower to make things easier to r/r.
Any help/ideas appreciated.
Thanks,
z

·
Registered
250 Posts
Check the fuses, there's a 30 AMP fuse that supplys that circuit. Off hand I'm not sure but I'll bet it's one of the large fuses in the distribution block next to the battery, could be under the dash though. After the fuse voltage goes through the EEC power relay which is in the Intergrated Relay Control Module (IRCM). This module is attached the the core support in front of the air cleaner box next to the radiator. If the relay has failed you have to replace the IRCM as an assembly, it's availiable aftermarket but still about $200.

Make sure your wire harness connectors next to the throttle body are fully connected and all the wires are secured since those were unplugged during the work which proceeded the problem. For instance if your were disconnecting that connector with the key on and the battery still connected you could have accidently grounded a terminal and blew that 30 AMP fuse without knowing it.

Vernon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts