TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - Koni Yellow Sport Adjustable Struts, Complete Set of 4

Koni Yellow Sport Adjustable Shocks, Complete Set of 4 (2 Front inserts and 2 Rear shocks) for 89 - 97 Ford T-Bird and Mercury Cougar.

New, open box, never installed or used. I bought them several years ago but never installed them.

No warranty, as manufacturer’s original warranty has expired by now.

Please see more pics at my eBay ad:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133141199811

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,852 Posts
They’re worth $750. I wouldn’t let them go for less.

I see the current eBay bid is $510.

·
Super Moderator
11,852 Posts
Nice $975.20 !

Yea, they're unobtainium. It doesn't surprise me. I bought Black Cat's set (used) for $750. That you got $975 for new ones doesn't surprise me.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You made off like a banshee on these guys!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, unobtainium can get expensive. It’s too bad, really, that the only other option for XR7’s and SC’s now is a custom made shock for ~$1000 per shock.

I have the same problem with my Honda Sabre V65 motorcycles. But those are yet 10 years older even than MN12s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Yeah, unobtainium can get expensive. It’s too bad, really, that the only other option for XR7’s and SC’s now is a custom made shock for ~$1000 per shock.

I have the same problem with my Honda Sabre V65 motorcycles. But those are yet 10 years older even than MN12s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The QA1s offered by SCP are obscenely expensive. There are units that can be used for custom setups that are much more affordable. For example, the Mitsubishi 3000GT inserts at ~$165/ea + the custom shock mounts can all be had for about $500 all said and done for the fronts.

I was attempting to figure out a different solution though because those 3000GT inserts are difficult to come by, but recently have been made available for a short time. The problem will return though once the current supply of those inserts dry up. Hopefully a new solution comes about. We were looking at using Lexus SC300/SC400/MK4 Supra shocks as a potential replacement.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
I didn't know this was on the forums.
I was posting the ebay link all over Facebook.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts