TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm. maybe, just maybe.. i love the way these look, wonder if we can get tehm for the birds? or maybe the stangs? hehehehe, heres what they look liek on the 95's (along wiht the two tone paint job) its the very last pic on teh page.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2469756/1

with some decent gfx those would be pretty sweet

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
w00t!!! they make them for teh stangs!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will be my set.... hehehe

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hellz yeah! up to 19 inchers on teh stangs. maybe i'll stick to 18, or 19... no 20's

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
sinhumane said:
hmm. maybe, just maybe.. i love the way these look, wonder if we can get tehm for the birds? or maybe the stangs? hehehehe, heres what they look liek on the 95's (along wiht the two tone paint job) its the very last pic on teh page.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2469756/1

with some decent gfx those would be pretty sweet
my vote is an extreme no.

ive seen theese rims in person many times. my buddys sister has theese in 18s on her scion XB.

they look good on that scion, but i think they look awful on a thunderbird.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
meh.. dunno. maybe sticking with 18's

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Damn, are those wheels even capable of holding up to our cars weight? Look thin.

I also dont think it will look right on a bird.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I personally don't care for them. However, what matters is what you like. If you like 'em and they meet the right specs, go for it. Don't refrain from doing what you want because other people don't like it.

·
Registered
630 Posts
the MB spark wheels look really good i just put some on my 89 white sc ill take pics later

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually. i was CONSIDERING a shark... buuuut. i jsut found an alpine green lx here with 80k that i will probably have by monday... so yeah. lol. 180 hp v8 beats 175 hp v6.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol. and that green one was a repaint. had been wrecked obviuosly, the suspension was shot... too many problems... and the search continues. lmao

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah. i love the tibs... but after reading the 2006 consumer reports.... i decided to keep to the birds until i can afford two maintenance bills.

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
yeah. i love the tibs... but after reading the 2006 consumer reports.... i decided to keep to the birds until i can afford two maintenance bills.
i drove one once, it felt really plasticy and cheap. for like 17k you could get somethin better i think

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah they did feel really cheap inside.. but of course after having a tbird, everyhting feels cheap. 'specially imports. dontcha hate that? lol anyways. i really do like teh way these look, and lowered and some gfx put on there, along with the two tone i plan on this summer... would be pretty sweet. working on getting a new interior for the bird, and dying it black since my dash is warped and cut in one place.... and teh seats are trashed. but i have my plans now that i have her running good again. and after seeing teh piles of sh!t that dealers were trying to pass off as saleable, i decided to stick to my bird, and plan for dropping a 302 or 351 in it later on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts