TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys

found a site that sells Koni sport shocks for the tbird at a lower price than shox.com

i emailed them to doublecheck part numbers, and Koni says all their shocks are adjustable..

i also asked if they would do a discount on a group order, so lets see what they say

Current price at xshocks.com is $425 + $35 shipping = $460 for those that can't add :D

Shox.com is approx $504, free shipping usually, doesn't count member discount if applicable, or if applied depending who you talk to apparently..

I'll keep ya updated, and if they say yes, i'll contact keith to see about setting up a GP

JD

·
Registered
210 Posts
:thumbsup: sounds good

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
according to koni... all their shocks feature adjustability

but i asked him just to check..

if we can get 10 i think he will probably go for it.. but this is speculation, nothing official till i run it by keith after this guy says yes/no

JD

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
waiting with baited breath.....

gonna need some shocks to go with the GP springs once they come in :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I was just lookin around for these, I found a couple of sites but nothing out of the ordinary

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what exactly you mean by that?

and yes stupidfly.. same reason i lookin for shocks.. stupid to put new springs on old sport shocks..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Bump

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
read the first post again :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'd be interested in a GP if something is worked out.

·
Registered
970 Posts
has anyone contacted them by chance to confirm that that price is correct and the parts are correct?

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
again, please read first post..

Yes i did contact them, i am still waiting for a response...

i purchased bilsteins.. but i will find out for you guys anyway just cuz...

·
Registered
970 Posts
jamesD said:
again, please read first post..

Yes i did contact them, i am still waiting for a response...

i purchased bilsteins.. but i will find out for you guys anyway just cuz...
Yeah, guess I was just waiting on a response.....

I'm also in line for a set of Bilsteins, but I've thrown around this idea too....

-jw

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yeah, depending on pricing, I'm also on the fense, lmk what they say....

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still no response..

anyone else wanna give it a shot? they are at www.xshocks.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup! I'd be interested, I've been down this road before, it seems to me Koni has a road block on pricing...but if someone can get around it...I'm in!!! They do have an awsome shock!! PZ

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Yeah, yeah I know, I'm resurrecting this thread... just wondering if this is still in the work.. I'm looking at Koni's in the next few weeks and I'd be interested. If not, well the xshocks.com price is still pretty good.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I called out to Xshocks to see if they had them in stock (because Shox.com, the more reputable company, would match that price if I could give them a phone number of someone who had them in stock at a lower price)......and they didn't have them in stock. Just the quick question for the guy over the phone, not sure I'd send my money out there or not.

-jw

·
Registered
125 Posts
I also called Xshocks about them. He told me that they have had them on order for quite awhile now, and could not give me a date as to when they would be in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts