TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every body Ive just found out about a week ago that I will be a dad again :) so ive decided to sell the headers. ive never got around to putting them on and I need money for the pregnancy. I spray painted on of them but still in fine shape. little to no rust.

300 dollars for the headers plus shipping. I need these thing gone

ive also got set of 3.73 gears and a trac lock out of a mustang with 55,000 miles on it. the gears have a couple chips in the pinion gear but nothing that's gonna hurt the rear end.

150 dollars for both obo. plus shipping

please email @ [email protected]

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
too bad i need tires...... glws Im sure they will sell fast

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
4.6 2v or 4.6 4v? Primary diameter, collector size?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2v and I will measure the size

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
That's a hell of a deal! If I had a spare $300 laying around, I'd be all up on it like white on rice.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:uppoint: white on rice

sale pending. to chundaburrrd.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would have easily bought these but my car needs much more other stuff done before I worry about headers. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,425 Posts
Congrats on the new baby!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm just waiting to get the price of shipping so I can pay him. Guess that's be tomorrow

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Damn! Wish i wouldve seen this earlier!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
guy im very sorry that I haven't returned your messages and to up and disappear. we had I tragedy in my family and it took me awhile to get over it.

the headers are going to the buyer that contacted me first if he doesn't want them I will let you guys know

sale still pending to chudaburrd

I still have the trac loc and 373 gears. trac loc had 55000 miles on it came out of a 2003 mustang gt

1 - 20 of 23 Posts