TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its been asked over and over now, but what kinda price range are the kook's headers? I have heard anywhere from the neighborhood of 650-1,000 for the the coated headers. Anyone have an idea yet? I been checking with them and no luck yet.

·
8,239 Posts
bill at supercoupeperformance.com is selling them, but for some reason they don't have a price, i guess he wants you to call him and chat.

·
Registered
987 Posts
So say I am anti social and don't like chatting with people :) Anyone know the answre :) I have been wondering this very same thing...

Sam

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I just checked at supercoupe performance. Listed under the 4.6 parts, it says $530 uncoated and $690 for coated kooks headers. I guess theres the answer. Not bad but not cheap. Guess I better save my pennies.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Thats pretty spendy.....Anyone have any documented gains from these yet. (Not QM, dyno) Im not doubting the gains are there. Just wondering cost / gain ratio.

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
GreenBird said:
JL installed a set recently, and I think he said he would be going to the track or dyno....
Well,I did go to the track last weekend with it needing a tune..I picked up almost 5mph and 8 tenths in the 1/4 mile with the headwork,and the headers.
I'm doing some baseline dyno stuff later this month
JL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts