TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iiiii

Lets put up. I'm bringing my 95 cougar to the SC shootout at the end of the month. Lets see what happens. Any takers.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Lets put up. I'm bringing my 95 cougar to the SC shootout at the end of the month. Lets see what happens. Any takers.

why? moroso is closer. or just post a timeslip.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
what you runnin as far as mods on the cougar rookie? :cool: if the cars don't match up with the other mods, then whats the point? if you are running a PI swap with a blower and a set of kooks vs a standard PI swap runnin manifolds, yeah.. you're gonna win.. just shows that a blower makes your car faster

·
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moroso is good for me. Race #1. How about friday Sept. 14. Any takers. I'll still meet any one at the sc shootout.

·
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2001 mustang eng. headers dual ex. Just installed a new converter. 373 gears.

·
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pearl white 95 cougar. Bring $$

·
6,253 Posts
what kinda TC you runnin rookie?

·
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
STock. just a well dialed in car. And you.

·
6,253 Posts
you wanna know what kinda TC i'm runnin? you aren't even in the same class as me

·
6,253 Posts
10" TC is not stock.. stock is 12"

i won't be there. not worth it to me at this time

and i'm not your son, don't insult my mother again

Obucina might be there... and whats this bring $$ talk? you sayin stock for stock kooks will net more performance than manifolds.. we already knew that

·
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The converter is built from a stock core. No insult toward your mother. My son in your age. And by the way who am I raceing?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i dont know what raceing is, but i know what racing is. and why do i have to bring money to race you? and what are you currently running, seeing what is listed, you wont be running any faster than I.....

1 - 20 of 114 Posts