TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local Mustang club is having their annual blowout summer meet.

From their site:

What: 3rd Annual Summer Meet!!

When: Sunday, August 20th @ 4:00 PM. Rain out date: Saturday, August 26th @ 4:00 PM

Where: Cox’s Park on River Road, Louisville, KY.

Food: We are going to be grilling out, hamburgers, hotdogs, etc. I need everyone to at least try and volunteer for something, every little bit helps. We can’t do this without everyone’s help! I will be putting up a list next week!

Other: Everyone is welcome AND encouraged to attend the meet, it is kid friendly so don’t be hesitant about bringing them along. Also this is not a mustang only event The more the merrier!!

I am also going to be asking our sponsors to participate in a raffle. I am hoping I can get some small prizes (gift certificates, key chains, stickers, etc) to raffle off with all money going to charity.

The plan is to hang out at the park for a while, get some pictures taken, eat and then head out somewhere that night for MORE food and some drinks. I anticipate this happening @ around 7 PM and then maybe some cruising from there.

At our Fall Meet last year we had around 60 cars, I would love to beat that this year. I think if the weather holds up we can. Of course I will have a rain out date if the weather decides to act up that day.
Click here and here for pics of some of their past meets.

So, who is joining me?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Goodness, I'd love to say that I'd be stopping by but it seems that I never know these days. So I'll say...... a definite maybe. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll try and go..... looks like alot of fun, I'm going to try to get one of my SC buddy's to attend for a little bit.

Embassy - I showed up at the charlestown PD carshow, but I was there around 1:45pm to about 3 pm. Got there in time to see the very weak burnout contest:mad: Nothing but Local 4x4 trucks, one car and the car (old Cutless I think)would n't start, but It Won.

Overall it was fun and lots of nice car and trucks.

I saw that Blk. Police edition Charger...... VERY SWEET!!

Hope to see some of you Tbird/ Cougar guys & gals this weekend at the LM show. I'm going to try and make it.

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts