TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: LOL I guess a date would make it easier wouldn't it? Sep 23rd.

Link to info page on car show

Link to info on Corn Fest

Lake Garnett Cruisers Car Classic said:
- Each fall, the Lake Garnett Cruisers host their annual classics, hot rod, and customs show under the welcomed shade of the courthouse. The autumn leaves on surrounding trees add to the relaxing atmosphere.

Held in conjunction with the Anderson County Corn Festival, the Lake Garnett Cruisers invite 200 - 300 car buffs to show and shine, followed by a cruise around Lake Garnett. The show features over 20 special awards, along with an additional "Fabulous 50" honor plaques awarded. A poker walk allows car show participants to visit town square merchants, give-aways are presented throughout the day, and games are played between show participants and/or car clubs. Pre-entry to this event always includes a free T-shirt and dash plaque.

Following the car show there is a cruise around Lake Garnett. People of the community line the streets in lawn chairs awaiting the site of cruising cars along the route. A cruise night following the car show is held at the local Sonic Drive-In.

Email: [email protected]
Web: www.accornfest.com
Anyone besides me think this might be an interesting show? Its a short drive from the KC area to Garnett so its not an overnight thing. I know its short notice, but I'd like to see some T-Birds (and cougars :D ) there!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, gotta get this thing noticed! :D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone besides me going to make it to this?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way, did anyone else notice that One Trick Pony is going to be there?

Don't know how many country music fans are out there, but I'd sure like to see them. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts