Registered
658 Posts
That just doesn't look right.:confused:

danman

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I thought it looked pretty bad ***. There was also a Supra on dirt on the site that picture was on, but the Lamborghini really looked more out of place. I forget the name of the guy who ran one lap with the Thunderbird, I wanna see a picture of his car on dirt.

·
Registered
368 Posts
You know the Lambo might look more out of place but if Im not mistaken, it is AWD. I could be wrong but Im pretty sure that it is!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I know that the VTs are AWD, the SEs were RWD and I dont know about the others. I beleive that all the newer body style Diablos are AWD as well.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I've seen Ted Lyon's car in Car & Driver more than once. I didn't realize they had a dirt track event though, that'd be worth seeing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh yeh! That one was a hoot! It was so rough that the front spindels were flexing there way right into the pistons on the calipers. It took a few pumps to get a pedal everytime you hit the brakes. Another guy in a supercharged BMW M-5 had so much hop it blew out the rear glass. Lucky us, they put it in again this year. Check out the layout this year. If anyone out there can make it to one of the events I'm sure you will get a kick out of it. There are some bad machines out there. Thanks.

Ted

www.cobrasc.com

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome, thanks, thats my new background, first new one since they showed the GT 40 concept the first time. I read on the site the lambo pic came from that a car lost its rear glass. Also, that Lambo seems to have the rear end hanging out too far to be AMD but I could be wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts