TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since fixing the meth injection on the car it just runs and pulls extremely hard. It accelerates so smoothly. But...... In each gear at the last 500-1000 rpms the car breaks up (misfiring). Everything in my sig is up to date so you know the mods but I never noticed the missing till after I got the meth spraying again. Pressure on it is low. So im sure im not drowning it out. I do have a big exhaust leak at the manifold flange where it bolts to the down pipes.(exhaust needs to be straightend and tightend) So the car is throwing lean codes. I was wondering if the lean codes (causing 25% more fuel to flow) is causing this issue? Also when the converter is locked if I give it considerable amount of gas while driving but not enough gas to unlock the converter I noticed it will also missfire. Badly. This makes me think it is the fuel because when the converter unlocks it jumps like 2000 rpms due to the stall with no missfire.So that means more air right? Plugs are 2 months old gapped at .38 per RobertP.

Am I looking in the right direction? Does this make sense? I will definitley be fixing the leak this week or early next week regardless. Work has caused a delay.

Thanks guys.

-Larry

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im unsure. Ever drive an SVO car and try to look at a data log? Its impossible. And dangerous. So thats why im "guessing"

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet. Now I need to find one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts