1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clearly it is you and I James!

Reactions: Trunk Monkey

·
Super Moderator
11,042 Posts
Some of us remain. I still love the Tbird hoodys you made awhile back, I always get asked about it when I wear it.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Hey Gordo! Sorry I missed you I was just out in Vegas two weeks ago. Great to see your still at it!

Reactions: supergordo

·
SuperNewbie
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you are still wearing the hoodie! My wife and I might actually buy our own embrodery machine. Maybe someday we can make some more. That was fun! and I've worn out all my hats.

·
SuperNewbie
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Gordo! Sorry I missed you I was just out in Vegas two weeks ago. Great to see your still at it!
Yeah, I've been working so much over the last decade that I haven't gotten on here. I'd pop onto the group on facebook, but I've cut facebook out of my life. So I'm done with that. I've got Tbirds all around me, Both my sons drive Tbirds now. They were little when we had dinner way back when.

·
SuperNewbie
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are a few more pics to see what we have been up to.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,498 Posts
Wow, you have been busy, welcome back! (y)

Joe

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Ah, look at you doing the TESLA door handles! 👍

You’ll love those TF heads! Absolutely the best heads available. Do those have the ‘R’ stamp? Are they the Race version of the heads?

·
SuperNewbie
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited by Moderator)

You’ll love those TF heads! Absolutely the best heads available. Do those have the ‘R’ stamp? Are they the Race version of the heads?
They are actually made by a company called Kindigit. Very nice product. Made in Utah. We decided the old plastic door handles weren't the way to go.

The heads are NOT the R version. We went with the 44cc with the better valve springs. I forget the spring rate. We intend to boost in about a year. Phase 2 of our project includes a teksid block, with the forged 5.0 stroker setup.

Reactions: Trunk Monkey

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Phase 2 of our project includes a teksid block, with the forged 5.0 stroker setup
Is that the same as the one where they use Coyote internals on the 4.6 block?

·
SuperNewbie
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is that the same as the one where they use Coyote internals on the 4.6 block?
Honestly I'm not aware of anyone using Coyote internals in a 4.6 so I'm unqualified to speak on the subject. However Eagle makes a rotating assembly kit to bore and stroke the 4.6.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Yeah, I've been working so much over the last decade that I haven't gotten on here. I'd pop onto the group on Facebook, but I've cut Facebook out of my life. So I'm done with that. I've got Tbirds all around me, Both my sons drive Tbirds now. They were little when we had dinner way back when.
Yeah! Wow, how the years go by! It's great to see you back to posting here. Looking forward to seeing your project come together. You're going to love those heads!

Those removable valve stems look nice but they're a PITA to deal with - I took most of mine off. There's only one rim with one still in it.

I really like those rims. The spokes look like a spider sitting on the rim. They're going to look great on the car!

Reactions: supergordo

·
SuperNewbie
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got the wheels and valve stems from Brad Storey. We will see how they do. I like the way they look.

·
SuperNewbie
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Reactions: CDsDontBurn
1 - 20 of 41 Posts