TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts
I got my rims from Brad as well. Great guy. I'm so thankful that we can get some decent aftermarket rims for these cars.

Reactions: supergordo

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I got my rims from Brad as well. Great guy. I'm so thankful that we can get some decent aftermarket rims for these cars.
I totally agree! I bought a set of wheels from him in 2004. Still have them on my daughters Mark 8! Still in great shape!

·
SuperNewbie
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Wow, you have been busy, welcome back! (y)

Joe
Thanks Joe! I never got away from the MN12's just really wasn't posting. But it's good to be home. Haha!

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,904 Posts
We are the lifers. We know who we are. And we are proud of it. :)

·
SuperNewbie
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
My son comes home today on leave. Tomorrow starts the 3 week mad dash to finish the SuperBirdo project and make it a complete and fully running driving car.

·
Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
548 Posts
Saw a couple pics on the FB page. Looks nice, can't wait to see the final product!

·
SuperNewbie
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Saw a couple pics on the FB page. Looks nice, can't wait to see the final product!
Paint should be done this week.

Reactions: Zep5.0

·
SuperNewbie
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
We get the car back Monday. I have 3 whole days to reassemble everything else!

Reactions: CDsDontBurn

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone still out there??
Just rejoined this page! The Facebook pages do not have the elegance of this forum. I was a member many years ago but sold my 91 xr7 in 2007 to buy my gsxr1000 and missed it ever since. Finally got the opportunity to purchase the only other one I've ever seen that is almost identical to my old one and its in better shape than mine was. Glad to be a full member again.

·
SuperNewbie
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just rejoined this page! The Facebook pages do not have the elegance of this forum. I was a member many years ago but sold my 91 xr7 in 2007 to buy my gsxr1000 and missed it ever since. Finally got the opportunity to purchase the only other one I've ever seen that is almost identical to my old one and its in better shape than mine was. Glad to be a full member again. View attachment 41330
Welcome back! Nice Coug!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts