TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
don't wanna rag.. but i seriously hope that was because of the hot weather..

my numbers were higher than that, being 10 deg cooler, w/o the plenum, tune, locked TC, or pi intake..

i really hope it was cuz it was hot.. i don't wanna lose power when i add the intake
:( hehehe

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Those are some fine numbers anyway I would think, for that heat. Definately should be 14 second capable.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
jamesD said:
don't wanna rag.. but i seriously hope that was because of the hot weather..

my numbers were higher than that, being 10 deg cooler, w/o the plenum, tune, locked TC, or pi intake..

i really hope it was cuz it was hot.. i don't wanna lose power when i add the intake
:( hehehe
yea, i think at this point what is keeping me back somewhat is the stock exhaust......even though the entire HP curve shifted up from before, it trails off at the same RPM as before i did all the mods, so something is holding everything back, and i have a feeling that is it........as soon as i re-do the exhaust, i'm gonna hit the dyno again

but yea 103* is killler temps.......i gotta wake up early next time and go at 8 am or something when its like 80*...hehe

also, jamseD, it turns out you're at 60' above sea level, and i'm at ~440'......so that coupled with a difference in temperature could account for some difference..:confused:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
outa pure curiosity, why did you dyno a car your selling? are you no longer selling it?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
JoeyICU said:
outa pure curiosity, why did you dyno a car your selling? are you no longer selling it?
you thinking of Chris (the other car audio guru here) by chance?

I'd try and make a trip to some lower ground, and somewhere with cooler air.

Nice, nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
wait yes, wrong cougar, my bad lol

i was thinking of chris nack, and was looking at a frineds house and got very confused as to what was going on, my bad

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JoeyICU said:
wait yes, wrong cougar, my bad lol

i was thinking of chris nack, and was looking at a frineds house and got very confused as to what was going on, my bad
he has a laser red Tbird though :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Oscar...not bad numbers...i know how ya feel about the temp. Im in lubbock, but...im from houston, so yeah, the heat blows. I wanna go get my on the dyno sometime, but the thing that sux...is im 3300' above sea level. Thats why i love to take my bird back to houston. I feel like ive added me a supercharger...

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeh, well, it looks like im gonna have to hold off on the PI intake for a bit. Im getting a trak lok unit...so i gotta get that in first. And then im gotta save up some cash cause im gonan buy Beau's eec tuner from him, a little before he leaves. So...yeh. But do not fear, we WILL run em..

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
i got one if you want it lol, 110 bucks, no x over

yeah but they look the same so i was close, it was the color thing i was like thinkin red mn12s and i dont really notice weather its a cougar or a bird

1 - 17 of 17 Posts