TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talk with Dan fairly often, he wanted me to update everyone. He currently does not have a job, and the dealerships are pretty much not interested in the internet parts business, they feel that internet customers are more of a pain in the *** than anything else. He's still looking for work of course, but doesn't have anything looking very promising at this time.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
If Dan is willing to move to Vermont, I think there might be a position availible near me. The parts dept. manager is about to retire.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Just goes to show how stupid people running these dealerships are... what person in their right mind would turn down a million dollars???

Tom

·
Registered
343 Posts
he needs to start his own buisness with the amount of work he has done and a strong buisness plan a bank should be able to help him out no problem.

Hmmmm Dan The MAN.com works for me :)

I would buy from him anytime!

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Depends on if he could get Ford to let him be a distributor. Granted, we all would be willing to buy from him, but with the same cheap prices, could he afford to keep it a business?

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
MadDog2020 said:
he needs to start his own buisness with the amount of work he has done and a strong buisness plan a bank should be able to help him out no problem.

Hmmmm Dan The MAN.com works for me :)

I would buy from him anytime!
heck yeah... isnt that the truth... i dont think ford would turn him down as a distributor either... he's got about 5 or more clubs supporting him and keeping there business wherever he goes...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts