TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to unforseen issues, i am technically unemployed. i will be heading to "work" once a week to follow-up on tccoa sales inquiries.there will be delays in inquiries...i apologize. i will not be collecting a regular paycheck. owner said what ever i sell, i will get paid the profit. so, if cost is $10, and i sell it for $12, he will give me $2. he does have a side company that does inventories, and he will pay me $220/day to do that, but that would be $440/wk, which is far less than what i have been making. don't know anything about unemployment, other than that i pay it out of my check.

·
Super Moderator
9,297 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that...

I'd look into the inventory thing, $440 a week is infinitely better than next to nothing a week.

·
Super Moderator
12,069 Posts
Owch! So sorry to hear. Best wishes!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
due to unforseen issues, i am technically unemployed. i will be heading to "work" once a week to follow-up on tccoa sales inquiries.there will be delays in inquiries...i apologize. i will not be collecting a regular paycheck. owner said what ever i sell, i will get paid the profit. so, if cost is $10, and i sell it for $12, he will give me $2. he does have a side company that does inventories, and he will pay me $220/day to do that, but that would be $440/wk, which is far less than what i have been making. don't know anything about unemployment, other than that i pay it out of my check.
I don't know the rules in MASS but you probably aren't eligible with that earning. However, You should start looking into it though and apply immediately if you are eligible.

·
Registered
683 Posts
yeah, sometimes it's better not to work but to collect unemployment (well, better for you) you can't collect unemployment if you have a job, and sometimes unemployment pays more than a part time, or low paying job does.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
he has been good about the whole thing, and feels bad, but he has to do what is right for him, and i have no problem with that.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
at least he is being upfront with you and trying to help as much as he can. hopefully it either wont be for long or something better comes along.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts