TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up my R hood from Legendary and it looks to be Very Good quality. None of the shoddy workmanship that was on some of the other hoods I have seen posted. The mounts for the shocks to the arms look very sturdy and strong. I guess it is like one guy said, it all may depend on who gets put on the job. Or it could just be that they are finsihed tweeking the mold and they have the process down now.
I am gonna go test fit it right now, but here's a couple quick pics:
R hood
Inside mount
Outside mount
Lift shock mount

If you want pics of any specific part of the hood to see how the quality is, just ask and I'll try my best to get a clean shot.

EDIT: I just did a test fitting and everything seems really good. The only work it's going to need is the inside of the hinge mount will need to be filed down about 1/8th of an inch to get the holes to line up. Other then that, its straight and look good.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
I gotta see that man. When we meeting up again? Send me an e-mail so we can discuss some more what we are gonna do about our little "project." Looks good though, now I just gotta see how there cobra R hood looks on 93s.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts