Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard it on the radio, not bad for a 34 year remix! Any other opinions. LMK.

Joe

·
Administrator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soop,

I thought it was great, I should probably vote myself! All the Phil Spector stuff is gone. I got this from TheBeatles.com web site, but you might have to register your email addy. Let It Be-Naked

Joe

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Don't Let Me Down sounds so much clearer... i really like it. If more bands today could make albums like The Beatles did, the RIAA would have records flying off the shelves. Come to think of it that's what happens with any Beatles album, which proves my point.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
my uncle and i always use "[email protected]" when we're forced to use an email addy... I don't know if that email actually exists or not, but if it does I feel sorry for that poor SOB. Poor old Stan K. probably gets a lot of junk mail. lol.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Silver95Bird said:
my uncle and i always use "[email protected]" when we're forced to use an email addy... I don't know if that email actually exists or not, but if it does I feel sorry for that poor SOB. Poor old Stan K. probably gets a lot of junk mail. lol.
I use a hotmail account that I set up myself for it. That way nobody else is getting my junk and when a site needs me to confirm registration, I can.

Back on topic, I am looking forward to hearing the album before the Phil Spector touchs. It's a lot of hype for a re-release though. I haven't actually heard a whole song from it.

·
Administrator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let It Be,Get Back and The Long and Winding Road seem to be the songs I've been hearing most on the radio. Let It Be and Get Back have a few subtle differences but the The Long and Winding Road is very different. Yeah, I agree on the hype. I think it's just another McCartney get rich quick idea.

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts