TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this one i will follow through with...unlike the pedafile van!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
pedafile van?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well I think your spending the money from the pedafile van for the supercharger whats the wife say about it.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its my money! most of it will be recouped from the idiot with the van. do i sense some jealousy ralph!!! j/k, lol.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL Yea, I got the connection. Just surprised by the name. And by the way, its spelled "pedaphile".

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL I stand corrected.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Traveler said:
LOL Yea, I got the connection. Just surprised by the name. And by the way, its spelled "pedaphile".
Well around here its not a good discription to be cast on to someone so it was ment to be missed spelled as a joke.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
rjstat said:
Well around here its not a good discription to be cast on to someone so it was ment to be missed spelled as a joke.
LOL I think we all need a refresher course in spelling and english!

Its (pedophilia) not something to joke about anywhere that I can think of. I used to work in that field of mental health. It takes some getting used to being around the guys without wanting to choke them.

But, back to the original topic. The van sounds like a cool project. Takes me back to a loonnnngg time ago!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
back to the topic at hand.....ups paid me a visit this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
That's awesome Jon!

I wish my wife would let me do that to her '00 XP Eddie Bauer

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i just ordered the rest of the parts today. should be here in a week or so from CA.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ups said i will have more deliveries next tuesday and wednesday. teardown begins wednesday at my work, and should be done within a week.

i'm a little giddy as to how fast this thing will be. fastest car i ever drove was my lincoln ls with an intake and exhaust setup, but even that was probably only 280hp at the crank.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
That really cool, Jon.

I just told my wife (we have a 2000 Expedition) what you were doing. She closed her eyes and sarcastically said, "Good for him...". LOL!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts