TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are expecting 12 to 24" of snow overnight.

Here's a shot taken of my backyard, with the snow just starting to pile up.

EDIT:

Here is the same shot, taken Saturday morning, after the storm

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
Rainy sloppy mix right now, I'll get back to you in the morning! :tongue:

Joe

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Well Steve is directly east of me....so I guess I'll have a scene like that in afew hours. Supposed to get 10 to 20 inches. Might have to wake up early and hit the parking lots before the plows! :diablo:

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Rolling-Thunder said:
We are expecting 12 to 24" of snow overnight.

Here's a shot taken of my backyard, with the snow just starting to pile up.

wow. That's a lot o snow. Hell, I think the closest ski area around here has about that much snow on the slopes....lol

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
GreenBird said:
Might have to wake up early and hit the parking lots before the plows! :diablo:
hehe... i did a LOT of that last night.. and the "270's to turn right"....

the peopel around here forget how to drive the second the white stuff is spoken of! and their driving techniques just in general become worse, doesnt matter if the snow would cause it or not.

tonight, im turning on to the street where my work is, and this car looks like its backing up a liltte bit to get out of the parallel spot and stops for a second.. then when im about to by him, he decides to back up more and go around the corner backwards! so i floor it when i realize what hes trying to do.... he almost backed into my rear quarter.. dumb [email protected] i owulda loved to see him explain that one to the cop.. but id have fun trying to explain to the cop why he wouldnt be able to get up off of the ground... i have 3000 into this thing and im not even near finished and if someone hurts my baby.. they are getting a foot moving at high velocity in somewhere uncomfortable... -greg

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
you can take your snow and shovel it up your ***:D!:D!:D!:D!:D! i hate snow i wish it would never ever snow again!!! ill go have fun in a non snow covered parkinglot anyday!!!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
18" last night in leominster, add that to the 20" from xmas, and a new storm for monday and tuesday.....it's gonna be a fun winter!!!!

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Well we got about 12", and most of it the fluffy stuff. did get some hail though. On my way home from work there were three people going horridly slow, two MASSholes, and Conn-man. One was doing 20mph in a 55mph zone. He had a long line of cars behind him because no one would use the passing lane (has 6" of unplowed snow.

Imagine his surprize to see a taurus go by him at 60mph, only to swerve and jam one the brakes, sending a large cloud of snow at him :uppoint: I'm amazed how timid some people are in snow, while I PURPOSELY fishtail a FWD car, powerslide through turns, and not once even touch the yellow line.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
VicRattlehead said:
you can take your snow and shovel it up your ***:D!:D!:D!:D!:D! i hate snow i wish it would never ever snow again!!! ill go have fun in a non snow covered parkinglot anyday!!!

when you have a 3.8 with an open rear.... you need the snow! -greg

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I HATE you guys!!!!!
I WANT MY SNOW BACK!!!!

4 winters in a row we have been SCREWED out of SNOW, ususally by this time of the year we have 2-3feet of snow on the ground. Right now there is 2" friggen inches, thats it :mad: I WANT TO RIDE MY SNOWMOBILE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
rancherlee said:
I WANT MY SNOW BACK!!!!
You can have it! It's been like an assembly line for about 2 weeks now. Hasn't been too bad in around the Boston area, but once you get outside of that....forget about it! Ski country is having a good winter. :tongue:

Joe

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
glowing escape said:
when you have a 3.8 with an open rear.... you need the snow! -greg
Nah, you just need two extra cylinders or a super charger. :D

·
Smoothmeister K
887 Posts
We got a little snow this morning, but it's already melted. There's nothing on the ground right now and I want to go snowmobiling but there's nothing. This winter's been pretty crappy in terms of how much snow we've gotten. I don't even need the salt bags in my Bird. I thought Minnesota had a decent rep for getting good snow storms. This is like late April-early May.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
My city shuts down when you left about 2-3". But when you live in a desert, no one can drive in hot dry weather, don't think about snowy weather...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts