TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as we all know, the plans for a meet in 2007 pretty much fell through. So, lets discuss any ideas for 2008. Anyone know of any good shows?

I know of one good one coming up on the 24th of May, here in Moses Lake. It's a big one, there's usually like 250 cars, usually a good time. Just an idea

·
Registered
619 Posts
i made a post in another thread. I was thinking about maybe having a meet at Mt.Rainer or St. Helens and we can take sum pics of the mountian scenery, i think that'd be cool

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, something at one of the mountains could be cool. Ellensburg might work too, maybe pictures at the Thunderbird motel.

Anyone else have any ideas?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mount Rainier sounds good to me. There are also restaurants in the Tacoma area that have informal car shows on a regular basis. Basically like they used to do at the A&W's and other drive in restaurants in the 50's. We could stage a T-Bird takeover:D

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm down............just need to know when, and within at least 3 weeks so I can request the day/days off. Rainier would be pretty sweet, many shots with mountains. Non-Hostile T-bird take over.....soon to be in progress.

Yea, last one fell through, some of us are defecting to the other side of the state *COUGH*....me....*COUGH* I see tons of birds and cougars over here, but they are all being driven by old people! meh!

·
Registered
647 Posts
putt....putt....putt....*sputter*sputter*......zzzzzzz...........this thread died....Revival! Give me 100cc's of NOS for these birds....STAT!.....CLEAR.....GZZZZZZZ (electoshock sound).......beep....beep...beep...beep...vroooooom

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yea! Comeon! Wake up people, maybe we should order a few cases of Pepsi Max w/Ginsing for the WA chapter.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
ahah sorry boys. I'm in the middle east. I won't be back till Sept. Then some time in the beginning of Sept to middle of Sept I'm going to be spending time in Tacoma with one of my friends. I'm stationed at Fairchild AFB near Spokompton. I did goto Mt Rainier before I left at the end of April... not really that fun. Too much snow everywhere so you couldn't walk the trails. I did get some nice pictures though. So yeah I'm up for meeting some of you in the seattle area in Sept..

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's a show this weekend, on Friday night, there is a cruise night/poker run, then Saturday is a car show.

·
Registered
647 Posts
It's too bad we all couldn't make it down for Cool Desert Nights in the Tri-Cities...all old muscle cars and stuff, goes on for like 3 days. Big ol car show...not too sure when it is, normally 1st week of july

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
647 Posts
so...does anybody have any cricket chirping .WAV that they can put on this thread?

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
that's usually how it goes... washington Chapter is no fun... I'm moving back to Texas Asap... they are always getting together in Houston :) Seriously though.. wtf do all you washington people do :/ Y'all never talk at all... Soooooo I'll give you something to read. My day went alright. We finished up an Hourly Post Flight Inspection on a jet (basically the most thorough inspection you'll do while working on the flight line) and then sat inside fighting with the computer program to get all the **** ready for this Aircrafts flight... the HPO took us about 5 hours to do... the Computer forms took us another 3 hours ahah. Then we went out and caught a jet at about 10:30 and that was my day. Pretty lazy ahah. How about y'all?

Oh yeah... 120 degree weather sucks :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.