TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're way long over due, let put together a meet. What side of town is everyone on? anyone have any suggestions for a place to meet?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
supergordo said:
We're way long over due, let put together a meet. What side of town is everyone on? anyone have any suggestions for a place to meet?
We should see if there is going to be a fun Ford day at the track and hit it up.
BBQ might be nice.
Ya'll know Im way over in Green Valley, I think everyone else is out in the North.

·
The NightRider
329 Posts
Howdy

Hey
I'm back!!! finally moved so I'm on the eastside I would tell u my cross streets but I don't know whos eye spyin lol so I'm down 2 meet where ever ttyl..:D

·
SuperNewbie
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey there tbird93!! Good to see you back.
Jessie, it occurs to me the track might not quite be open for the season just yet, but ill check.
Most importantly we need to get together and discuss the TCCOA Nevada uniforms and Pith helmets. We're really gonna be sweet when we all dress the same!
Maybe we need to decide if this will be a day or night meet and wether or not we want beer. Im sure there are good places righ in the middle of town. Or even better maybe we should meet at T-birds.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
t-bird93 said:
Hey
I'm back!!! finally moved so I'm on the eastside I would tell u my cross streets but I don't know whos eye spyin lol so I'm down 2 meet where ever ttyl..:D
Welcome back!
How is life treating you these days?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
supergordo said:
Hey there tbird93!! Good to see you back.
Jessie, it occurs to me the track might not quite be open for the season just yet, but ill check.
Most importantly we need to get together and discuss the TCCOA Nevada uniforms and Pith helmets. We're really gonna be sweet when we all dress the same!
Maybe we need to decide if this will be a day or night meet and wether or not we want beer. Im sure there are good places righ in the middle of town. Or even better maybe we should meet at T-birds.
Hmmm...perhaps we should set a meet at T-birds. (Eastern near silverado ranch)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Man!!!:bangwall: I wish I knew for sure when the wife and I are coming out. The group of us that was supposed to be out in Oct has kind of disintergrated :( The wife, kid and I still are coming though. Oh well, I know that we'll be out after May.
Nevada Chapter Uniforms????? cool :zbeer:
I'll let you guys know when we're headed out so you all can hide :tongue:

John

FunFord Day??? What kind of stuff you be doing???

·
SuperNewbie
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bakstoy said:
Man!!!:bangwall: I wish I knew for sure when the wife and I are coming out. The group of us that was supposed to be out in Oct has kind of disintergrated :( The wife, kid and I still are coming though. Oh well, I know that we'll be out after May.
Nevada Chapter Uniforms????? cool :zbeer:
I'll let you guys know when we're headed out so you all can hide :tongue:

John

FunFord Day??? What kind of stuff you be doing???
well we all can meet up when you come out.
The uniforms are looking like they will consist of pith Helemts, Navy blue collared shirts with big gold marching band epelets on the sholders, and arm bands that read TCCOA NV. And matching Knee length shorts. (its very warm here usually)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
supergordo said:
well we all can meet up when you come out.
The uniforms are looking like they will consist of pith Helemts, Navy blue collared shirts with big gold marching band epelets on the sholders, and arm bands that read TCCOA NV. And matching Knee length shorts. (its very warm here usually)

OH DEAR! :eek: :rolleyes:

Yes I am also definately down to attend a meet.... with my bat-tastic hood... and tick-tastic engine. Pretty much anywhere....

P.S. theres no way in hell I'm wearing that ^

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
also I happen to have a stock front drivers side sidemarker that I'm willing to let go to someone local for cheep.... NO I'm not shipping, maybe I'll bring it to the meet.

·
SuperNewbie
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chris_Murder said:
OH DEAR! :eek: :rolleyes:

Yes I am also definately down to attend a meet.... with my bat-tastic hood... and tick-tastic engine. Pretty much anywhere....

P.S. theres no way in hell I'm wearing that ^
well since you have a bat tastic hood, you can opt for a red beret rather than the pith helmet. You gotta wear it, we need to let everyone know what us tbird enthusists are all about!:usa:

·
SuperNewbie
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:uppoint: yeah what he said!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
pith helmets???? Got pics?? ya, a little clueless :xpshame:
Would it be possible to get some emission testing info from one of you all?? I figured that while I'm putting my toy together, I'd might as well do it for NV. I only have to get the car to pass 1 time here in IL, then it'll be exempt there after. But then again.......... as long as it's taking me to get it together, I'll probably be finishing it up when we move out there :rolleyes:
Thanks guys

John

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Bakstoy said:
Would it be possible to get some emission testing info from one of you all?? I figured that while I'm putting my toy together, I'd might as well do it for NV. I only have to get the car to pass 1 time here in IL, then it'll be exempt there after. But then again.......... as long as it's taking me to get it together, I'll probably be finishing it up when we move out there :rolleyes:
Thanks guys

John
When I get my car done they just scan the OBDII, and as long as there is not a code its OK. Not sure what it would be like for your TC but there is always a shop that will pass you for a little extra...

·
SuperNewbie
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bakstoy said:
Thanks guys

John
Emissions here isnt too bad. They will look for cats and to make sure the fuel filler opening isnt punched out(not that there is a reason to do that anymore). They do a quick visual inspection for smog equipment. But usually as long as it passes your good.
I have a 77 station wagon with a 460 that came with a smog pump and all of that crap. none of its on there. In nutshell, you need your cats.

·
SuperNewbie
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bakstoy said:
Thanks guys

John

Heres your pith Helmet. Whats your hat size, I'm getting a group purchase together!:D

·
SuperNewbie
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Heres the two uniform requirements. One is full dress, the other is more casual. The red one you'd wear when your not at work, the white one is for the meets.

And of course they will be embroidered with TCCOA NV

1 - 20 of 36 Posts