TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, how many of us are from Maryland total? We really need a head count. I have met some of you all ready via meets, nationals, etc. However, Im sure there are still a good amount of you, which none of us have met. We should all introduce ourselves and post our locations. My name is Frank and I'm in the Sparrows Point area. I'm trying to get a count on all Maryland members. Lets here it guys/gals, who all is out there? hell, maybe sometime this summer, we can all get together for some steamed crabs. hehehe

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
3 here in harford county, three of my buddies where in the north east section of maryland, theres a few others, scott in laurel and i know a guy who doesnt post on tccoa but lives in montgomery county with a bird, im sure theres a bunch around

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, I wouldn't be good material for a chapter directer. I often work on saturdays and sundays and there is no way i can make all of the events. Hopefully, someone will volunteer to be one though. Ahem....tommy, where ya at dude? ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
hahah im here man
i need to read up on the director thing but im all game if i can handle it i am always reading this so if its open ill let you know in a few days

Boooosh

-edit- i looked at the form and started filling it out and my membership expried a while ago and havent rejoined :(

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
yeah i could be one as i dont work weekends, but im also very busy certain weekends, it just varies, i could be one in two years, o and we may have lost a local bird owner, ill explain about that in another thread when i get pics...maybe today...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Moved from CT to MD's Eastern Shore..."bout 15 mins from the bridge!

Still alive and well!

DR

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
o and cooldude, do you have a black 3.8 with a bodykit on it? theres some guy around the area that ive seen in aberdeen, and near in the home depot parking lot, the one in whitemarsh off 40 before, i dont know if thats you or not, but i use to see it there all the time when i worked up at the pep boys off of 40 in whitemarsh

·
Registered
513 Posts
Well I am down in Charles County, i work alot so I dont get to go to alot of the meets but I will try my best to meet you guys.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
JoeyICU said:
o and cooldude, do you have a black 3.8 with a bodykit on it? theres some guy around the area that ive seen in aberdeen, and near in the home depot parking lot, the one in whitemarsh off 40 before, i dont know if thats you or not, but i use to see it there all the time when i worked up at the pep boys off of 40 in whitemarsh

Yup, thats my car. I work at that Petsmart right there...........When did you see my in Aberdeen? Was it about a month ago? I had took a drive up there because the bird had been sittin for like 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
um, a while ago, it was probably around the time when i had my white bird, so like, a year plus ago, havent seen you rescently, im right in bel air, but im sure when me and derrick worked at pep boys you saw both our birds, i had a white 94 his was a black 96, both somewhat loud, but my new ones 10 times louder, and alot faster, but yeah look for a 96 blue sport, or a 96 sporting 18s, 5 spoke borbets, thats me to, it just depends witch rim combo is on mine

1 - 14 of 14 Posts