Premium Member
9,165 Posts
lol And yet, you still haven't posted them? :D

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
i am waiting for whole carisle pictures thing to settle down
then i can post my pics LOL :)
i am attention whore so you have to wait ;)
trust me it will be worth little wait :eek:

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
The thread is still on the boards. It's been hidden for a while for the duration of clean-up. Someone's going through and clearing out all the riff raff

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
PHATBRD said:
...i am attention whore so you have to wait ;)
trust me it will be worth little wait :eek:
LOL In the business you'd be called an "attention junkie". :D Officially you have an "attention function", described as "all eyes on me". (Don't worry, you're in good company. I'm very certain that most stand up comics are also attention junkies!)

And having seen the last set, I'm very certain that they will be worth the wait. Its just that I can be a VERY impatient person!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am glad to see a little enthusiasm. Dont get me wrong guys, I just just love beautiful women. You dont have to post skimpy pics or anything, not that anyone would mine. Just post pictures of 2 beautiful things, you MN-12 and you gal!

·
Tinfoil hat wearer
558 Posts
Just do it like Consumption Junction does. Have one thread for nothing but pics, and another for coments. Over there if you post in the Girls of CJ thread I think they ban you. you are to post in the comments thread.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
azreael344 said:
Just do it like Consumption Junction does. Have one thread for nothing but pics, and another for coments. Over there if you post in the Girls of CJ thread I think they ban you. you are to post in the comments thread.
That's a good idea. Submit the pictures to someone to Photochop ID numbers into them (and maybe a small comment from the submitter) and post in the thread, and then restrict the thread so only that one person could post the pictures. Hell, I'd be willing to volunteer my time to do that for the sake of keeping the thread clean and organized. I could even resize them all so they're the same.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Argh I dislike stupid people, open your eyes and read
Falcon5783 said:
The thread is still on the boards. It's been hidden for a while for the duration of clean-up. Someone's going through and clearing out all the riff raff
Meaning the girls and cars thread WILL be back

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Do you know how many times people have tried to imply that I'm being a hypocrite? Do you realize that everytime I make a point, someone will always make a comment along the same lines as yours? What I said was valid, the thread is hidden right now and being cleaned up. It will be reposted after it's cleaned up. If intelligent people such as yourself would open your eyes and read the pertinent content of a post, you'd get your answers. But no, you have to call out the people that just might possibly make you look bad, cause it shows you were wrong.

~nuff said

·
Tinfoil hat wearer
558 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
Do you know how many times people have tried to imply that I'm being a hypocrite? Do you realize that everytime I make a point, someone will always make a comment along the same lines as yours? What I said was valid, the thread is hidden right now and being cleaned up. It will be reposted after it's cleaned up. If intelligent people such as yourself would open your eyes and read the pertinent content of a post, you'd get your answers. But no, you have to call out the people that just might possibly make you look bad, cause it shows you were wrong.

~nuff said
Quite frankly i'll be shocked if the original thread is back this year, if ever. I doubt that cleaning up that thread is high on the to do list. Might as well start a new one and do it the right way from the begining. One thread for posting pics only, with a warning in the title, and a seperate thread for comments that says "Comments for Girls with cars pic thread".

·
Registered
975 Posts
I feel sorry for the dial-up guys. I tried to load a single page of that thread after it had been "cleaned" while I was on dial-up and it took about 30 minutes and had to be refreshed several times because of stalling. But I suppose they're not worth worrying about...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You know Falcon, you are an *******. First you called me stupid and I brushed it off trying to be nice and make a joke. You have not an ounce of a sence of humor obviously. I simply see you are one of these guys who loves to piss people off on this site. I did not know the thread was hidden and was just trying to strike up some conversation. Its people like you who have to act like someone is being a PITA if a question in asked more than once here. By the looks of your age grow up and quit using an internet site to try to start a fight. I am through with this thread so just dont bother to say anything else.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.