TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is up and running (FINALLY!) and we need a get together before the weather gets lousy.

Ideas? Meet up and do lunch? I've got nothing planned after the first of next month, busy this weekend and the following weekend.

Joe

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm in! Food always works, expect the little one in tow (she's really good though since she goes everywhere, lol)

Only day I'm busy for sure is the 26 (last nostalgia drags of the year)

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
keeping tabs...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
That sucks to hear. Dedham is right next to Boston, Joe's the odd man out there. Apparently the MA chapter has gone mia...

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To the top!

I know people are out there! :tongue:

Winter is winding down, time to get out and meet up!

Joe

·
Super Moderator
12,254 Posts
If gas isn't $5 a gallon this summer I'll see ya at Summer Blast! :wavey:

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe would you be interested in combining a meet with the Mass. & Ct. peeps?
Certainly! :D I'd be interested in a meet anywhere.

All the meets in the past were pretty much from all over the New England states. It just seemed most of the people were from Massachusetts. Have meet, will travel! :cool:

Joe

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That place is a little crazy I think! It's always so busy. There's a Ruby Tuesdays over on the back side that might not be too bad. We could meet up somewhere near by also.

Joe

·
Registered
855 Posts
We took the car for a nice ride Saturday to Great Barrington then up and over Rt.23 to Sandifield, it was nice to get it out. I do have to go to Dexter Russell soon in Southbridge, I will let you know when I will be over there and maybe we can get some Birds to meet up.

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll need to get mine back on the road next month then shake some of the cob webs out! :tongue:

The to-do list isn't too big for the summer, so I shouldn't have too much down time! :rofl:

Joe

1 - 20 of 29 Posts