TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
So far thats good for me. The Fun Ford Event is at Heartland Park in Topeka that weekend. Might be a good place and time to meet.

Regardless, we have got to meet up somewhere, sometime, if we want to get an active KS. chapter.

Opinions?

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have to fix my underside of my hood and the nice dent under my back window from the dealership. and then repaint

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Ok, except for this weekend (Step-daughter visiting) and the Fun Ford Weekend (which isn't cast in stone) I'm free until Oct. 1.

There is a small car show in Oswego KS. on that date that I am definitely attending. I realize it isn't centrally located, but it is a possibility.

Lets work on Location first, then the date. I'm open to anywhere in KS. I drive all over the state in that stupid state issued Caravan for work, I can sure as H*** do it in the T-bird for fun!

Probably ought to define "chapter meeting" to. Is this a meeting of minds to get Kansas TCCoA organized?

or is it just a gathering to drink beer, bull****, and lie about our cars? don't get me wrong, I'm up for either (or both). It'll just have a bearing on where we choose to meet.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i want to get this chapter going? but unfortantly i will be driving my lumina the birdy is down for awhile engine problems

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Hey, I see that you're using all Royal Purple products. Are they all that they say they are? I've been thinking of using it in my trac-loc rear end in the hope it will at least reduce some whine I'm getting.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'd love to, but this is a tough couple weeks financially what with the ticket and all. And this would be the week to do it to! I'm installing an SCT chip this week. But for future reference, where is MCRacing at?

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
go to haderperfomance instead my buddy owns the shop and is a sct dealer and has a dyno pack dyno his # is 913-310-9898 ask for bill dudley tell him jason jobe told you to call he is in overland park ,ks

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'll have to do that, thanks.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh by the way i found a one owner car like yours for 5,000 with 75,000 miles in salina and is in excellent shape i have pics if your intrested. I drove it and is a wonderfull car

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL It'd be fun to have a pair of them (bookends? :D ) but I just don't have the funds. But wait!! does it have the original LE floor mats and if it does can you get them? (legally of course)

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can check but i doudt if he will let them go without buying the car. I have friend looking to buy the car from the lot.If he gets it i can talk him in to letting the go he won't care about having them

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey im back at my parents house in olathe until saturday night if you want to get together. maybe we can talk dode into letting us hang out there .

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'll be installing the chip on Sat. (and maybe an amp and speakers if I can get motivated). Then I've got a car show in Miami, OK on Sun. I'll be up in Lees Summit on the weekend of the 22nd however.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts