TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k since i am interested in tryin to set this up for a meet and greet. if anyone is seriously interested id like to know what dates and where people would like to meet. as for me the weekends are open and distance isnt the issue. but lets try this if it works we can try more some other places and times.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I would love to have a meet and greet... I've tried on several occasions but nobody seems to commit. Kelsey and I are over on the Eastern side. I'm stationed at Fairchild north of him. I'm also currently deployed so I can't make it this summer. I'll be back in Sept. I will fly out to OH and pick up my car and be on vacation for a week or so out there to hang with my family and enjoy a few days at Cedar Point and then making the 2100 mile trek back across the US. My baby isn't much to look at anymore now it's been involved in 2 hit and runs. One of which was in the dorm parking lot where it sat for 3 months while I tried finding time to degree the cams and put her back together. But either way make it a weekend and not in the winter time (300 RWTQ+4500 Stall= NO ADVERSE WEATHER) and I will try to make it. As long as I don't have to work that weekend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts