TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, the first thing we have planned is a meet at Milan on May 20th. But the weather's gonna get warmer before then, so I think we should start thinking about planning a meet. I'd be fine with having one toward the end of March or early April. We could basically just do the same thing as last year-meet up at a restaurant, take some pictures, fix my brakes ;), grab some food and then go cruising. What do you guys think? What are the best days (generally) of the week for a meet? The best day for me would probably be Sunday.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm trying to get a dyno/tunning day going but I'm finding that must places either have a bad rep. or they are pretty busy in the spring do to everybody getting ready to race.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd rather have the dyno session at a later date. This year's plan includes a whole new engine, and I'd like to see what kind of power it puts to the ground. But of course it won't be in for a few months.

About the meet--how does the first Sunday in April sound for everyone? That's April 2nd. It'll be warm by then for sure.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
well for me to come it will have to be after march, the beast is sleeping for another month :D

but uhhh...sundays are best for me

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it'll be after March. We can't leave Miller out! :)

I'm hoping to do my engine/tranny swap during my spring break, which means it'll be ready by April, if everything goes according to plan. I'm going this Saturday to pick up my new engine. It's a 351 Cleveland with only 5000 miles on it, and supposedly a 400 hp build. It'll go in along with a M5R2 out of an SC. :D That oughta get me out of the 16's!

It's gonna be carbed, so I won't need a dyno tune, but I'd like to get it on the rollers and see what it actually makes.

·
Registered
658 Posts
well these are my plans till may 20th, i want to install my rear end gears, move my filter into the fender, probally get the U/D pulley kit, and then get my baby dyno tuned.

·
Registered
658 Posts
3.73 gears, my neighbor works for visteon i think thats how u spell it well anyways he said all i need is the speedo gear, he told me he knows how do do it and hes done many but he is a hacker and i want to do it right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts