TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys this may sound stupid but hey its for a record. ok so i think the most users ever online at one time was in like the 400's so i think just for fun we should set a date and time where everybody who possibly can logs on just to see what kind of new record we can set. maybe even try to see if the server can handle us all at once :zdunno: :) (oh and if it does overload sorry in advance sir will :D )

ok so lets talk about a time and day.

told you it may sound dumb but hey its worth a try :D

EDIT: ok the most is 425 and we have a total of 7,441 members. what do you think :confused: how many can we get

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
probably not many more than that, if even that many...alot of the users are lo post count folks that dont come around anymore...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JoelBender said:
probably not many more than that, if even that many...alot of the users are lo post count folks that dont come around anymore...
ya i kinda figured that. but there are us loyal few :D

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
me too, weekend or early evening, i'm in. does being invisible effect this number or not?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well that was kinda the main point i was asking you guys when a good time is. but i was kinda thinkin sometime like christmas eve or christmas day. or new years like right at 12:00 you know something like that

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Wasn't the other night April Fools? Ya, that was fun...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Most will also be with their families.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just turn the comp on and leave it. or hey i know we all type in ( if your still able to type :D ) happy new year at 12:00 2006

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I'm a "Go for it"! :D I think New years may be a time when people may be away (at a party), so maybe around Christmas Eve, or Christmas night would be better. People tend to be home with thier family then.

·
The Parts Guy
7,269 Posts
Is anyone else just a bit concerned that it would crash the server? You probably ought to talk to Sir Will about this first.

-Rod

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yeah, how about everybody just sit at their computer at midnight New Years Eve wont that be fun :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
You have like 10 minutes difference for being online, so as long as everyone is within 10 minutes of eachother, then it works. Shouldn't have to post either, just go to your user CP or something. Plus I don't think it'll work, but that's just my opinion. Remember the time differences, too. 12 in New York is what, 9 in Cali?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts