TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you guys pay for liability on your MN12's? When I bought the nissan, I switched the cougar to liability. It went from $515 full coverage, to $460? Wtf, I might as well just keep it on full coverage. Im with progressive and this is making me think to shop around.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
What is your deductable? That has a lot to do with the price of insurance, as does the maximum limits you select.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always have $500 deductible

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
How is a 96 only 112 a year? My 94 with the cheapest insurance I could possibly find is still 240 for a 6 month policy and thats with discounts on top of discounts. AZ is expensive for insurance.

$500 isn't much today raise the deduct to $1000 and save that $500 over the course of a couple years.

·
Super Moderator
7,493 Posts
I pay about $60/mo/car for liability, and it doesn't matter what kind of car that is.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i pay 40$ sumthing bucks a month for my cougar and explorer

·
5,650 Posts
id like to see that....esp. for someone 21.....dont believe that
I don't need to prove anything to you. I'm 21, have an impecable record, have driven for more than 5 years (which is a discount), have a good student discount, have a good driver discount, have a multiple policy discount, have a multiple insured auto discount, and have a persistence (continuing customer) discount. This is Mercury Insurance btw with a $500 deductible.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
haha I wish I was paying what any of you are. $150 a month with allstate down from 200 with geico. One accident no tickets. Then again it is NYC =(

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I forgot to mention that full coverage on the nissan is $520 every 6 months. We have 4 cars on our insurance, no muliple car discount??

·
Registered
654 Posts
I used to pay $40 per car with a $500 deductible.

I found a better gig that covers the driver and not the vehicle. Now I only $40 a month & I can hop in any car I want and it's covered. I got it from a local company, but if memory serves it's through underwritten through DairyLand.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I pay about 848.00/6 months for two cars. My '94 T'bird, and my '91 Tracer LTS. That is full coverage on both (500.00 deduct for collision, 100.00 deduct for comp.)with towing, loss of use, and uninsured/under insured coverage. With 3 and 5 year accident free, multi car, long term customer, passive restraint. It breaks down to about - '94 T'bird is 367.00 plus 40.00 for uninsured, and the '91 Tracer LTS is about 401.00 plus 40.00 for uninsured. Regular liability on the T'bird was about 250.00 before I put full coverage on it, and about 290.00 on the Tracer. Funny, the smaller car with the four banger is more to insure:rolleyes:.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
In AZ it doesn't make a lot of sense to pay 1000's in insurance costs over the years to insure a car that won't ever be worth that much.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
well im 18 and its 500 for full insurance on my 97 sport

1 - 17 of 17 Posts