TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know about you guys but dont you hate the fact that we dont have any lights shining on our light switch?I have a 96 and I CAN STAND it.Is there a way to make a little light shine down on the light switch?I was thinking about cutting a small hole and wiring a small light to shine down on the switch.Nothing great but something wired into the panel lights letting you know where the light switch is.You have a clue to what I am talking about?
Thanks,
Chris

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Why need a lighted switch when your headlights are automatic? ;)

Anyways, I suppose you could pic up a few 3mm LEDs from someplace on the internet and drill holes all around the plate that the headlight knob is mounted in. Then wire them up so there are lights all around the switch panel all shining in on it?

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just because......

AverageJoe said:
Why need a lighted switch when your headlights are automatic? ;)

Anyways, I suppose you could pic up a few 3mm LEDs from someplace on the internet and drill holes all around the plate that the headlight knob is mounted in. Then wire them up so there are lights all around the switch panel all shining in on it?
Just about every other car i have owned has had a lighted switch,now this one doesnt.It is just an idea.Yes,I have automatic but sometimes I am required to turn them off when I drive on base and then I have to look for the switch,make sense?
Chris

·
Registered
79 Posts
glowing escape said:
the switch on my 90 isnt lighted, and ive never had a problem finding it in the dark. -greg
I don't think hes having a problem finding it...I assume once he found it the first time he remebered where it was:rolleyes: I believe he just wanted to illuminate the switch like most cars do fromt he factory...kinda shady Ford left that out IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts