TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I like the "415-HP, twin turbocharged, rear-drive" part but I think it is butt-ugly. The overall shape is too close to the Chrysler Crossfire.

·
Banned
538 Posts
I like it. If they make it I will buy it

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
tinman_72 said:
I like the "415-HP, twin turbocharged, rear-drive" part but I think it is butt-ugly. The overall shape is too close to the Chrysler Crossfire.
There it is, I knew it reminded me of something....

I personally think it's fugly...nice drivetrain though. Why no supercharged V8 though? Proven, reliable, and available...

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
I'd take one... what size engine does it have? If Lincoln does this, AND the new MKS like it looks now, I'd be in the market for both in the next 5 years.

-Joel

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
If they'd stretch it out to a 2-door 4-seater, (like the Mark VIII), it'd sure look a lot better. As it is, it looks like it was kicked in the butt, same as the Crossfire - fugly!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
U-G-L-Y. What's up with that weird shaped strip of metal that connects the B-pillars through the glass roof?

I dig the Lincoln emblem in the tires, but that's about it.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
Damn... guess I'll be in line for only the MKS.

-Joel

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
The side view looks great. The front and back view look NASTY though. Nice drive train though, rather have V-8 but o well. So close yet so far.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Is there a car on the market these days that doesn't have huge slab sides and little tiny windows?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Lincoln would sell a car with teeny weeny headlights like that. Would they?

Heads where the sun don't shine for sure.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts