Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

front to back:

89-93 bird
94-95 bird x3
91-95 cougar
96-97 bird and cougar

i need your old lights back after you get the clear set. all are $60 plus shipping except:

i cant seem to get the 96-97s clear. they appear kind of yellow still, especially outside :mad: ill let these go for $50 plus shipping.

some of the lights have what appear to be white paint (i think) overspray on the bottom portion of the lens. it CANT be seen once the light is installed. if you really want the overspray gone, tack on another $10 the price.

i believe the first 94-95 ps light has some crap on it that cant be removed with regular cleaning. i gotta bust out the fine grit for that one. ill let this set go for $50 plus shipping. if you want it removed, tack on another $10.

im not satisfied with the way the 89-93 bird and 91-95 coug lights came out. $50 plus shipping for these.

i know some of the lights are missing the adjusting screws. ill make a junkyard run and swipe a few.

if you want better pics of the lights, post up your year preference, and ill throw more up.

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can clean my lights or show me what thse 96-97 lights east of houston
yeah i can clean yours on the car, no problem.

i had to borrow the 96/7 lights for a project, so they are pretty much gone.

ill let any lights go for $50 SHIPPED. gotta get rid of these.

·
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
technically, i do, but i had to borrow the housings, so all i have to sell really are the lenses. the lenses appear yellow, still.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts