TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning house so everything in the garage is gonna be for sale. Had a couple interested parties on the car and both backed out for cars closer to their location. Now it's all going.

I'll be listing some stuff on Ebay and Craigslist. If you want/need anything let me know. The white 90 SC is going to be stripped of the entire JBL system, wiring for the 3.8 V6, trans, shortblock, and eventually interior and rear end.

Sad to see it go like this, but I want it gone. I've been putting off buying a new daily driver because this Thunderbird is in the garage.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/tydlwavs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Parts

Well...when you get that far...........I maybe interested inn the rear calipers,rotors and half shafts for my 92'.

·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ron, rotors may be off the car this weekend. I may have a deal pending on the shafts, knuckles and hubs/bearings. Let me know if you want the rotors.

Thanks,
Todd

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Todd,

Sorry to see it go down this way. If you just haden't sold me another perfectly good roller a year or two b/4 I'da been all over that white car.

Give me a call and let me know what's still available, I might need a few bits and pieces b/4 I start on assembly.

·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris, If you need something specific call me or send me an e-mail. Once it starts going I'm not holding parts here. I know you wanted to come down here several times to look things over, but that never panned out.

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
975 Posts
relisted a few parts. I will be going through boxes over the next couple weeks and listing parts on Ebay so check back often. I'd MUCH RATHER SELL STUFF HERE!
I'd like to find a 3.27 Trac-Lok pumpkin... would consider other gearing, but dead set on trac-lok before snowfall.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Parts

Hi Todd............had a swaybar end link give up today. Between the frame and new ends, it will be awhile until my fun money adds up again. If someone wants them make a deal for them. If not,.....give me awhile to set some bucks aside. What did you want for them?

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Todd,

Perhaps we can give it another go b/4 you get too far along stripping/selling for it to make any sense to drive down there.

Do you still have any brake/hub/suspension stuff front or back?

Not that there is anything wrong with what I got but ...

Please call me when you have a spare moment.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Parts

Hi Todd.................still have the drilled and slotted rear rotors?

·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, they are.

I've had a couple guys tell me they want the axles or rear end parts, but nothing has been solid. Once the car starts coming apart it's going to be gutted. I really don't want to do this, but the cars been for sale for almost 10 months without a real buyer....just one tire kicker.

To me, it's worth more as a roller...and I'd like to sell it that way. I still don't want to part it out. As you know....the car is very very very clean and straight.

·
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also have 90 sc starter, 90 radiator (auto trans), intercooler boot, 90 injector wiring, 90 engine wiring, coolant overflows, windshield reservoirs, cowl panels, dew wipes, gfx pieces, tons of brackets and bolts, 4.6 mounts, 5.0 mounts, JBL sound system components....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts