TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my trunk i got a little black box attached to the underside of the top of the trunk,,,, i dont kno wut it is.... i dont have premium sound so its not for that....there is wires running to it but i dont want to open it up & mess whatever it is up.......

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
This is one of those questions that pops up every month or two. Do a search.

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is one of those questions that pops up every month or two. Do a search.
i have an issue i guess. if you take the time to respond why not at least give the guy/girl their answer, if you know it. i understand the search button comment all too well, it just seems odd that somebody would take time to respond but instead of help they say "use the search button". anyway sorrry, please dont take it personal

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i have an issue i guess. if you take the time to respond why not at least give the guy/girl their answer, if you know it. i understand the search button comment all too well, it just seems odd that somebody would take time to respond but instead of help they say "use the search button". anyway sorrry, please dont take it personal

because its been popping up every few months for the past seven years.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
since you are too lazy to look, the one on the drivers side, behind teh carpet is for your keyless entry.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
since you are too lazy to look, the one on the drivers side, behind teh carpet is for your keyless entry.
Here's some more that pop up on a monthly basis:
There are others. I am just to lazy to search for them.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Here's some more that pop up on a monthly basis:
  • There is a kit for MN-12's that make it look like a 50's hot rod. (Easyrods)
    There are others. I am just to lazy to search for them.

• That's why there's a sticky on the top of the exterior forum. Any easyrod threads in there on in here go the way of the Dodo bird.

I understand your guys' frustrations, but let's just keep it civil. That's all I ask.

EDIT: No more talking the other common threads, we're not gonna hijack this thread any further.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dont have keyless entry

its not on driver side its on passenger side... its not for keyless entry... i dont have that....even the guy at the shop i got my system put in he said he dont kno wut it is & he has a bird too.......

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
In my Ford serivce manual, its called a Ride Select Control, part# 12614.

I'd leave it alone.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
here is a thought, drop the tray and read the descriptions on the tray. Every provision for a "box" has one.

Premium sound, Cell Phone, Variable Assist...

and its what, not wut. four letters instead of three is easy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts