TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am coming live to you from one of my DJ gigs with a local radio station. I brought up my cable modem case I needed a odd song "right now" that I havent gotten on disc yet. Opps wait a sec gotta change songs. Its early and I am killing time till the crowd hits.

Later,
jay

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Dude, last place I house-DJ'd we ran most of the music off of a PC with PCDJ & dual sound cards. We had a cable modem there too. If people came up with a request for something I hadn't pulled down yet, I'd just hop on Kazaa and snag it. They were freaked out that it was so easy. :)

Have fun!

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thats nice to be able to do that. I didnt have to use it once though. I have pcdj but dont like to use it. I like using my numark board. I fell i have better control that way. Keeps me more in tune with the crowd I think too. Man, hetic night though. Its almost always becomes hetic when you have a radio station work with ya on a gig. Had a couple contest first one went alright. Second turned into a nightmare. Oh well was a good night for the bar, and the owner was happy so over all good night. For the one contest we had some girls dancing on the bar top and I guess a couple of em flashed a bit but of course, I always miss the good stuff lol.

later,
jay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts