TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... I work for Livernois Motorsports and we are having an open house/car show coming up. It would be great for some of you tbird michiganders to show up. I will have my car here along with many may others. Heres the info

Sunday, May 31, 2009 Livernois Motorsports will be hosting an Open House from 9:00am - 5:00pm at our Dearborn Heights Location.

The shop will be open for tours, so you can check out the latest projects.

Our chassis dyno will be running to see who can lay down the most power. (Dyno pulls will be done on a first come, first serve basis)
-NA and Power Adder Classes

We're also open to reasonable suggestions on what else you would like to see/do to make this a fun event for everyone.

Car show and giving out trophy's to the 5 top cars

Food and refreshments

Inventory Clearance Sale

Moonwalk and Dunk Tank

FUN FOR THE THE WHOLE FAMILY!

The address is:

Livernois Motorsports
2500 South Gulley
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125

We hope to see you here!

Regards,
Scott

·
Registered
103 Posts
Here's a thought,

The trophys that get handed out go to people that dont work at Livernois Motorsports, or work for Norma and or Dan...

I might be there man I gotta swing by there when roger gets me the money to get parts for his pos thats now in my garage.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I am going to get there early. I would like to do two pulls on the Dyno, one stock and one with my tune.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a thought,

The trophys that get handed out go to people that dont work at Livernois Motorsports, or work for Norma and or Dan...

I might be there man I gotta swing by there when roger gets me the money to get parts for his pos thats now in my garage.
Actually the trophys are going to be given to whoever the participants vote.... and from what I can tell there will be alot of cars nicer than what they own... Tom actually set it up that way because he didnt want anyone that worked for the company judging any of the cars...

neways.. yes I am back over at the building on gulley... are u still working for the company too? I think I saw you the other day but i didnt wanna sound like an ass, so I didnt say nething lol.... i am not sure whats gonna be on clearance... but i do know that anything that you want that is new i can get you for 5% over cost because you are an employee... let me know if u need anything.. shoot me an email ([email protected]) or give me a call at ext 1305

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol i can get you that gauge no problem! dennis i pmed u about ur price on the gauge.. and we have 02 bungs as well as plugs in stock.. they are pretty reasonable.. i cant remember off price off the top of my head

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM Sent

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm not sure if I can make it or not but I'm going to try. Is there anyone from TCCoA that'll be there ?? Let me know so I know to look for ya if I do make it.

Thanks,
Jon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts