TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics from the local car show and some of the events there. My car wasnt there cause it needs a little work done to it that I havnt had time to do.

The next to cars belong to friends of the family, the Monte Carlo has 20 miles on engine.

This is whats left of the meltdown car, they take a old junk car dump all the oil and water out of it and bet on how long it runs. I think it lasted about 8 minutes. Then they auction off hits on it as a fund raiser.

These are some bikes that come in from Muscatine, I cant remember what kind of bikes they are but it was kinda cool how they could go up to the back of the car and jump up on it and drive over it.

These are a couple of the pics from the burnout contest that was held in the street in front of the sherriffs office with the sherriff as the judge.

This was last years champion. He owns the dump truck that is shown in another picture. Last year he won the loud exhaust and burnout contest with this car.

This is the winner for this year. Some where in the smoke cloud is a dump truck that u can see in the next picture.

I got more pictures just dont have the time to resize em right now.

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Those bikes are special trail bikes... used for like slow, trick riding on mountains and boulders and stuff..

·
Registered
150 Posts
That Monte is sweet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts