TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice shots....

The Vermont Automobile Enthusiasts show In Stowe VT is next month. Cars from all over the east coast come to that one...

And then the NE Street Rod Nationals in September in Essex Jct. VT

Brian

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,300 Posts
Sideoiler,

No pictures of the T-Bird? :( Some nice cars there.

Briglad,

I checked out some of the street rod show last year when my son was looking at schools, couldn't believe the amount of cars! :eek:

Joe

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Went to a local car show today at a place called Turner, Maine. Nothing like Carlisle, of course but it was a nice little show with many friendly people hosted by the Shriner's. Took some shots of some of the local cars....you can check them out below.

http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr154/biggroomer/Car Show/
Hey, I was there! The last thing i expected to see on tccoa was pics from this carshow or a member from lewiston, heck i'm practically your neighbor. I got to the show shortly after 1pm to look around and really regretted not putting my SC in the show earlier on the day. What a great turnout for a small town show. I did show the SC at Hodgeman's In gray, Me a few weeks ago and won 1st in the Tbirds class with it.

So, Sideoiler, how about some pics of your car? Was it in the show?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, I was there! The last thing i expected to see on tccoa was pics from this carshow or a member from lewiston, heck i'm practically your neighbor. I got to the show shortly after 1pm to look around and really regretted not putting my SC in the show earlier on the day. What a great turnout for a small town show. I did show the SC at Hodgeman's In gray, Me a few weeks ago and won 1st in the Tbirds class with it.

So, Sideoiler, how about some pics of your car? Was it in the show?

I haven't been too well as of late and this was the first time I've been out for a while. I got there at around 1:p.m., too! So, if you saw and old 6'-4" white haired old guy stumbling around with a camera, that was me. The walking really took a toll on me but it was worth the effort. I don't have any recent pictures of the Bird but now that I'm feeling somewhat better, I'll get around to taking some this week and posting them. Here's one I took when I lived in Florida:

I'm still trying to get the dash back together after it was stolen twice when in Florida. I have all the pieces ready but can't find anyone around here to install them for me. Do you know anyone in the area that wouldn't charge an arm and a leg to do it for me? This is what it looks like now:

Like I said, I have all the parts, including the new clock, speedometer, ashtray and the surrounding bezel. Good to know there's an MN12 neighbor here in Maine!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
sharp looking car! Glad to here you're feeling better.

As for putting your dash together- A-1 Auto 207-345-9715 ask for Don (hes a good friend of mine and a hell of a mechanic)

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
there's activities in maine??? :confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Central VT Kustom Klassics Monthly cruise night. Second Saturday of the month at Courtesy Toyota next to the Berlin Mall. Just off I-89 Exit 7 Berlin VT.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there's activities in maine??? :confused:
Ya, there are activities in Maine. They usually consist of speaking French, consuming lots of liquor & beer and ogling all the fat broads here.

Thus spoke Sideoiler....former Massh*le.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts