TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice they're always calling other ppls **** rice but all have fartcans and are always talkin about **** like bodykits and lips and junk? Then you comment on it and they get all pissy.I like imports but 99% of the owners are complete ****ing idiots.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
i can haz sentenzez?

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Anyone notice they're always calling other ppls **** rice but all have fartcans and are always talkin about **** like bodykits and lips and junk? Then you comment on it and they get all pissy.I like imports but 99% of the owners are complete ****ing idiots.
thats because their mostly dumb kids that dont know didly about cars thinking the only thing that makes a car cool is if it makes funny noises when it runs, is 1" of the ground, painted some fugly color, and has some ridiculously stupid body kit.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I think the same about Camaro owners :zwall:

My bro's ok though, I schooled him :D

And I'll school him even more when I finish my DOHC swap :znanner:

·
Super Moderator
11,921 Posts
Then don't go on their forums
:zwthstpd:

The only reason you'd ever see me on one of their boards would be "For Entertainment purposes only." I've never been to a ricer forum but I bet it would be a funny read.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
:zwthstpd:

The only reason you'd ever see me on one of their boards would be "For Entertainment purposes only." I've never been to a ricer forum but I bet it would be a funny read.
im sure it would be a riot.:D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well I usually don't comment about these sort of things, but just for the record. Here in Mobile (although you wouldn't expect it) there is a decent "import scene" every Sat. night at least 50 cars hangin out at a couple of spots. Usually theres a few American muscles representing: mostly fox stangs and some Camaros
Anyway, SOME of the imports are serious cars. I met guy w/ a Civic hatchback with the GSR motor. My friend rode with a guy who drove a Nissan 180 imported directly from Japan who on one particular night apparently "smoked" a 5.0 stang...

I'm all about some American V8 and believe the amount of money it would take for a 4 banger to keep up w/ a 5.0 is pretty serious...so if you took that money and put it into a 5.0...WOW.

Just my 2 cents though...not all "ricers" around here anyway are worthless. Some people actually know how to make fast and make em right.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i dunno about you guys. but ive seen some pretty nasty ricer cars.

you cant throw these guys in a stero typical group like that, its just rude.
True you see dumb ass's with old crx's and big wings.
but you see alot of mean hondas that will run our cars down like sissy girls.
i rember a mid 90's honda civic on ebay once it looked bone stock factory gold paint. but it was pushing 450 hp and would kill almost any v8 it met on the street. maybe you guys have been looking in the wrong directions for good looking ricers (which are mostly made in the states)

i love all cars im no hard bred ford man and i dont mind seeing a ford motor in a chevy car. i appreciate the vehicle for what its capable of.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im not putting down on them and you shouldnt be calling them all ricers and they arent ricer cars. YOU are being stereotypical in calling them that, there are a lot of nice imports and alot of fast ones too and i respect them, but some of these kids are just plain retarded in callin some things rice but then doing stupid **** like altezzas and stuff to there cars.Like theres this stupid rich kid that bought a prelude which has about 220whp who thinks its gonna run 13s, **** like that pisses me off.Yes its a fast car but it aint no 1/4 mile rocket.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i dunno about you guys. but ive seen some pretty nasty ricer cars.

you cant throw these guys in a stero typical group like that, its just rude.
True you see dumb ass's with old crx's and big wings.
but you see alot of mean hondas that will run our cars down like sissy girls.
i rember a mid 90's honda civic on ebay once it looked bone stock factory gold paint. but it was pushing 450 hp and would kill almost any v8 it met on the street. maybe you guys have been looking in the wrong directions for good looking ricers (which are mostly made in the states)

i love all cars im no hard bred ford man and i dont mind seeing a ford motor in a chevy car. i appreciate the vehicle for what its capable of.
I agree completely, except...

A person running a stock appearing honda making 450hp, I don't classify that person as a ricer.

Ricers are the stupid people that will bolt anything to the outside of their car, hundreds of pounds of sound system and neon/lights, and then think their car can outrun V8 mustangs and Camaros just because they have a CAI and a loud muffler. Worst, then they often make some lame excuse after they lose, or even say that a friend/cousin/sibling has a much faster car that would whoop you.

Please note, a ricer does not necessarily drive an import. There is a god-awful yellow mustang running around town that has a body kit and a huge wing. I'm not sure if it has the 8 or 6 in it, but it's still slow.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im not putting down on them and you shouldnt be calling them all ricers and they arent ricer cars. YOU are being stereotypical in calling them that, there are a lot of nice imports and alot of fast ones too and i respect them, but some of these kids are just plain retarded in callin some things rice but then doing stupid **** like altezzas and stuff to there cars.Like theres this stupid rich kid that bought a prelude which has about 220whp who thinks its gonna run 13s, **** like that pisses me off.Yes its a fast car but it aint no 1/4 mile rocket.
ricer is probably a better name, the only thing imported on those cars were the original blue prints.

cobra joe, since its an american claimed mustang i guess you could call it Mac'n cheese?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts